Head & Shoulders Pack Change - 3D Animation, Visual Effects

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dear friends here I will show you how to create a new pack to an existing pack shot of a running commercial to avoid the reproduction cost of the whole commercial when they change the model of the packs.

These are the Shots Before and After the Animation.




Pack Shot 01 Before Animation




Pack Shot 01 After Animation


Here I am showing another shot from the same project.



Pack Shot 02 Before Animation


Pack Shot 02 After Animation

First I have modeled the pack by the help of 3d studio max. Here I am showing the textures which I have used for the pack and its cap.



Here is the 3D Interface Image to get you an idea how it looks like.



After modeling I did the animation of the pack as the reference of the existing shot and rendered the output as 32bit TGAs. Here i will show you a movie of 3d animation.



3d Scene

The final compositing has done in Adobe After Effects. Recreated the water effects and composited the leaves on top of the new 3d pack.


Hope u have got an idea about this work and enjoy reading this. Thanks for being with me. If you have anything to ask please write to me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP