Logo Animation - 3ds Max, Maya, After Effects

Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Logo Animation - Noor Islamic Bank - Dubai

Dear friends,

Here I am talking about a Logo Animation which I have done for a Dubai based Bank couple of months back. Below i am showing an image if the logo. Got this logo as an Illustrator file format.


Logo in Adobe Illustrator Format

Created the space and planet in Maya. Rendered as TGA files. Composited in Adobe After Effects with many layers of different effects includes Trapcode plugins for After Effects.
The illustrator file imported in 3d max as lines. Add bevel modifier and animate the text. Rendered as TGA files and composited in Adobe After Effects.
---------

After Effects Interface

This is the Calligraphy image I have created in Adobe Photoshop which I have used in the biginning of the logo animation.

Hope you guys liked it. Enjoy.

1 comments:

കാവാലം ജയകൃഷ്ണന്‍ said...

Dear Day Dreamer,

Here I am first time. I have gone through some of your marvelous works. As an ex-animator, I like it. Your descriptions may help people who is learning or practicing 3D graphics. I wish all the success for your innovative journey through meshes, splines and lights…

Regards

Jayakrishnan Kavalam

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP